Task 4


Task 4:

Tomorrow morning, I am going on a voyage to Canterbury, together with my best friend Lieke. I’m really excited and we are going to have such a great time! My name is Sanne, and I am sixteen years old. I have blond hair and green-blue eyes. The main reason that Lieke and I are going on this trip, is because we have always valued friendship a lot. We have been friends since kindergarten and our friendship means a lot to both of us. We decided it would be a great idea to honor our friendship by making this trip to Canterbury. Lieke is also sixteen, her birthday is exactly one month before mine. She looks a bit like me, but her hair is a little bit more brown. She is a sweet and caring person, and you can always rely on her. As I said, tomorrow morning we are going on a voyage together. We have strictly planned the whole trip out, since I am no fan of surprises. I am also a kind of a perfectionist, which is why I was shocked when I found out that the hotel that be booked in Canterbury actually didn’t exist! Luckily, we are able to stay with a friendly family that we contacted last minute.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Task 11

Task 13

Task 12